MVNE/MVNO Mobile Core designed with quality in mind from Sweden
MVNE/MVNO Mobile Core has all components needed to build a platform that stays ahead of the competition to a low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). The Leissner MVNE/MVNO platform consists of PGW/GGSN, HSS/HLR, OCS, GMSC and SMSC, using virtual servers and industry standard Linux. The MVNE/MVNO Mobile Core can be distributed either on your premise or as a hosted solution, with managed service options providing further operational flexibility to the MVNE or MVNO depending on IT strategy. Leissner Mobile Core architecture is provided tailor made to support your business model. From a manageable HSS/HLR setup with a flexible roaming solution for multi IMSI support, to full setup of a Mobile Core enabling maximum customer experience with built-in redundancy for high carrier grade reliability.
MVNE/MVNO reference – Hutchison 3G
Key Features for MVNE/MVNO Mobile Core platform
- Pay as you grow business model makes the platform efficient and reduces Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Leissner MVNE/MVNO Mobile Core components are always delivered as a package supporting 2G, 3G and 4G, which reduces the TCO.
- Highest possible network resiliency by using load sharing over multiple instances of Leissner core system components.
- Support for true real-time data charging of subscription in home and roamed network by using OCS.
- Built on top of virtualized servers and industry standard Linux operating system.
- Host multiple MVNOs on one Mobile Core platform
- Customize your approach to each MVNO with individual sets of services
- Easily integrate with MVNOs’ provisioning and CRM systems using an external API that can be connected from third party systems
- Operational flexibility to manage an array of present and future services