PGW/GGSN for MVNOs to stay ahead of competition
Leissner has developed a cost-efficient and scalable gateway using virtual servers and Linux, and incorporated all the services of a powerful vPGW/vGGSN (virtual) in an easy-to-manage service. Leissner has a proven track record of interoperability with numerous Mobile Network Operators – MNO – in different parts of the world.
PGW/GGSN is a part of a complete suite of mobile core components in Leissner MVNE/MVNO Mobile Core. This suite of flexible functionality empowers MVNO and MVNEs to stay ahead of competition and gives low TCO (Total Cost of Ownership).
- “Pay as your business grows” makes it a cost efficient PDN Gateway
- Easily add more Leissner PGW/GGSN on different geographical locations to improve performance and reduce latency for travelling subscribers.
- Leissner PGW/GGSN is always delivered as a package supporting 2G/3G and 4G, which reduces the TCO (Total Cost of Ownership).
- Highest possible network resiliency using load sharing over multiple instances of Leissner PGW/GGSN.
- Support for true real-time data charging of subscription in home and roamed network.
- Smooth software release upgrade of PGW/GGSN during business hours.
- Built on top of Red Hat industry standard Linux operating system.
|Corporate (or Private) APN||●||●|
|Internal IP address assignment||●||●|
|Protocols||IPv4 and IPv6||●||●|
|Interfaces||Gn, Gp and Gi||●|
|S5, S8 and SGi||●|
|Gx and Gy||●||●|
|Capacity||Up to 500 000 IP-sessions per instance||●||●|
|More than 1 Gbit/s per instance||●||●|
|Dedicate Intel based server||○||○|
|Operating System||Red Hat Enterprise||●||●|
● = Standard function, included
○ = Optional function